Moebius First Look / Alpha Trailer
Malachi Rector has a photographic memory and a genius for history. He’s parlayed that skill into a lucrative career evaluating antiques for prestigious auction houses. But when a secret government agency called F.I.S.T. (Future Intelligence Science & Technology) hires him to look into the life of a dead woman, Malachi realizes that there may be a deeper level to history, and even to space and time, than he ever suspected.
In his quest to solve the enigma, Malachi will visit Venice, Cairo, Paris, Zurich, and D.C.. He will escape attempts on his life and explore underground fortresses. Who was the dead woman? What role did she have to play in history that made her a target? Malachi also learns that he has his own destiny to fulfill—if he can survive.
Moebius is the first full adventure game Jane Jensen has designed since “Gray Matter”, and the first one she has designed/directed since “Gabriel Knight 3”. Moebius is also being published by Jane’s studio, Pinkerton Road.
Coming Soon for PC, Mac, iPad and Linux.
Fans of Jensen’s Gabriel Knight trilogy will recall that two of those games also had intro comics included in the box. “It started with GK1 because I had the big backstory to tell with Gabriel’s ancestor, Gunter, and Malia’s ancestor, Tetelo,” she explains. “There was no way to affordably produce that in the game itself. It was actually a big deal to convince the head of the studio to let us do the comic because they didn’t like adding anything that went in the box, as that was per unit price added on. But we did convince them. We did the comic in GK3 to also tell some backstory that was cheaper to produce that way, but also as an echo back to GK1.”
March 22, 2013
Pinkerton Road launches the website for their new adventure game title Moebius, funded by Jane Jensen’s Kickstarter campaign in 2012. Jane Jensen will be at E3 in June 2013 showing the game.
- Adventure Gamers: Moebius Hands-On Preview http://www.adventuregamers.com
- Creative Gaming: Moebius Preview http://creative-gaming.co.uk
- Funsponge: Jane Jensen’s Moebius Shows First Signs of Life http://www.funsponge.net
- Gamersaurs: Independence Movement get personal with Moebius by Jane Jensen http://gamersaurs.com
- Games Reviews: Jane Jensen’s Moebius – Hands-On http://www.gamesreviews.com
- Gamesbeat: Jane Jensen’s Moebius http://venturebeat.com
- GameSpy: A Glimpse Into Jane Jensen's Moebius http://pc.gamespy.com
- Moebius Wallpaper – 1024×768
- Moebius Wallpaper – 1200×800
- Moebius Wallpaper – 1900×1200
- Moebius Wallpaper – 1920×1280
Want more Moebius? Join the Pinkerton Road community and get access to exclusive sneak peeks, game updates, and much more.